It’s like one of those tactical games where you sync geometry and physics with a quantum of luck to soar high and acquire everything that you deposited along with your opponent’s share. It’s somewhat akin to those famous gambling outings where a lot of things are put at stake and the winner it takes it all. Comprising five levels called London, Sydney, Moscow, Tokyo and Las Vegas; you enter the game by paying an entry-fee in the concerned in-game currency. The levels have higher fees as they progress. If you win the game, you end up winning twice the amount you dished out to enter. Primarily, you win back your coins alongside the opponents share.
The primacy stuff
One of the most noteworthy aspects of 8 Ball Pool is that if you lose a game, you will lose only coins and not your stake.
- It means that you don’t drop below the zero account. This is one addictive game of billiards that comes in the garb of apps. Mainly built and designed for iOS, it features a strong online community and compelling graphics.
- Developed by esteemed company Miniclip and categorically optimized for iPhone 5, this billiards game allows you to play with friends from both Facebook and the developers’ communities. That’s one of the most notable features.
The functional ambit
You’ll find that there are players who are a bit apprehensive about playing this game, especially those who play it for real and know the luck factor here.
- In this regard, you’ll find that this game is a wide departure from the original one as your real life skills hardly matters to your performance here.
- The app is very easy to understand and the interface is as easy as it gets.
- Casual to amateur players are sure to find this feature this very helpful. Certain levels might seem to be challenging, arduous, but never discouraging or unreachable.
- Besides, the game also entails a plethora of options for the expert players, meaning you won’t get bored.
Riding on the basics
You can start playing with your Miniclip account or as a Facebook user, which is one of the most popular pathways.
- You sign in as a guest member with no username or registration ID required as an imperative.
- After entering, you can either play with pals or get one-on one match with random users. This is a common feature of most mobile games these days.
- There’s also the third option of playing a tournament. However, the game states that feature is in its ‘coming soon’ mode.
- Experts opine that for those who have already played in the tournaments, that might be a bug or there can be an option to play this mode in the beta testing version.
The easy way
For those who love this game, you’ll know that it has grabbed countless eyeballs of online gamers, including both the sexes and different ages. The talented geniuses have come up with the new 8 ball pool hack tool to give a serious opportunity for handling this game as you wish. It saves your credit.